Monday, 29 December 2014

Bird's Custard Powder - Dairy and Soya Free

Today’s supermarket find.. Bird's Custard Powder!


Ingredients: Cornflour, salt, colour, annatto, flavoring

I'm so happy I discovered Bird's custard powder in the tin doesn't contain any dairy or soya.  I brought this in Asda and I made it for my son using organic oat milk, he loved having bananas and custard for dessert.  I had a look at the Bird's custard powder sachets and they DO have dairy in so make sure you always read the ingredients before buying and/or consuming.  


Disclaimer: Always double check ingredients before purchasing as manufactures can change their products at any time.

Like us on Facebook for more great supermarket finds

Follow us on Twitter - Follow us on Instagram @livingwithcmpa 



We have moved to a new website - Click here to go to Living with cow's milk protein allergy's new site.


No comments:

Post a Comment