Friday, 19 December 2014

Egg Mayo Sandwich - Dairy and Soya Free!

Today's awesome find..
I never usually look at the sandwichs in the supermarkets as I assumed they would have butter on or the Mayo they use would contain dairy but something made me check today and I'm so glad I did! I couldn't believe this sandwich is dairy free, I popped in to morrisons after to check there sandwichs out of curiosity and there egg mayo was also dairy and soya free! (Always check as things change - you know how people like to keep us CMPA parents on our toes) 
This amazing find means now when leaving the house I don't have to stress so much about always having enough food with us every time we go out if I can just pop in a supermarket and pick up a sandwich for my son ! - this excitement will only be shared/understood by CMPA parents!! 

For more awesome finds and recipes like us on Facebook Facebook

Follow us on Twitter @livingwithcmpa


We have moved to a new website - Click here to go to Living with cow's milk protein allergy's new site.



No comments:

Post a Comment