Monday, 22 December 2014

Today's supermarket find.. Birds Eye Dairy Free Sausage Rolls

Birds Eye - Sausage Rolls


I don't usually eat frozen foods like this but after a not so great experience in Greggs recently after the new allergy laws came into effect on the 13th December 2014 I might add - I'll save that story for another post though!  When I came across these in Tesco's I felt the need to buy them, I'm sure sometimes being dairy free means when I find something that doesn't contain dairy I get so excited (something only cmpa parents/sufferers will understand) that I always find myself buying it even if it wasn't on the shopping list.  I often have to ask myself 'would I be buying this for my son if he didn't have any allergy's?' I think it's so easy to get sucked in on the Free From isle in supermarkets well for me anyway! 

These sausage rolls taste really nice (in my opinion) and my son liked them, dare I say they are nicer than Greggs sausage rolls.... !

These are dairy and soya free!

Like us on Facebook for more supermarket dairy free finds

Follow us on Twitter for more supermarket dairy free finds



We have moved to a new website - Click here to go to Living with cow's milk protein allergy's new site.




No comments:

Post a Comment