Monday, 29 December 2014

Warburtons Fruity Teacakes

Today’s supermarket find..  Warburtons Fruity Teacakes! 


I must admit these fruity teacakes toasted with lashings of dairy free spread are one of my weaknesses.  When it came to food shopping for my son I thought these would be totally off limits but they are in fact dairy free. My little boy loves them as they taste quite sweet.

They do contain soya flour but we seem to be doing ok with foods containing soya at the moment, we've just cut out the drinking soya milk and eating soya desserts as I think my son can only tolerate soya in small amounts.    

Like us on Facebook for more great supermarket finds

Follow us on Twitter - Follow us on Instagram @livingwithcmpa 




Disclaimer: Always double check ingredients before purchasing as manufactures can change their products at any time.

We have moved to a new website - Click here to go to Living with cow's milk protein allergy's new site.


No comments:

Post a Comment