Dairy Free - Soya Free - Wheat Free - Gluten Free
I was so bored of making the same old dairy free breakfasts for me and my son which is usually jam on toast, dairy free spread on toast or wheatabix with oat milk. So I started searching for different breakfast ideas online and found this recipe, I made some changes to it to suit our needs and it still turned out delicious (if I do say so myself). You'll have to forgive the burnt bits on the picture above - This is actually my first time making pancakes!
Here's how I made them:
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp Oat milk
3 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk the bananas, eggs, honey and oat milk together in a large bowl.
2. Add the coconut flour and baking powder.
3. Heat frying pan on medium heat with your usual cooking oil, (I use sunflower oil).
4. Add a tablespoon of batter mix to the pan to make a small pancake, cook for around 3-4 minutes or until the pancake can be flipped.
5. flip pancake over and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned but cooked through.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter mix, it makes about 6 small pancakes.
7. Serve warm drizzled with honey.
I hope you and your little ones like this recipe, let me know how yours turn out by either posting to our Facebook page or tweet us @livingwithcmpa
This recipe was adapted from a dairy free banana pancake recipe on ultimatepaeloguide.com.
Like us on Facebook for more great recipes
Follow us on Twitter - Follow us on Instagram @livingwithcmpa
Disclaimer: Always double check ingredients before purchasing/consuming as manufactures can change their products at any time. May contain foods are always a risk.