Sunday, 18 January 2015

Dairy and Soya Free Cheese

Dairy and Soya Free Cheese

shop dairy and soya free when living with cow's milk protein allergy

shop dairy and soya free when living with cow's milk protein allergy


I'm so happy my local Tesco's have now decided to stock Violife dairy and soya free cheese! My son loves home made lasagne but since finding out he's soya intolerant I haven't been able to make it for him, I used to make it with cheezly but that contains soya.  

I'll share my lasagne recipe soon, you can also sign up to our monthly newsletter to make sure you don't miss out on any dairy and soya free recipes I share.  By joining our monthly newsletter you will also receive free printable allergy cards to give to the staff when eating out in restaurants to help them remember to make your meal allergy free !  


Like us on Facebook for more great supermarket finds

Follow us on Twitter - Follow us on Instagram @livingwithcmpa 

shop dairy and soya free when living with cow's milk protein allergy


Disclaimer: Always double check ingredients before purchasing/consuming as manufactures can change their products at any time.  May contains are always a risk.  

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment