These are a great dairy and soya free snack idea for your little ones, and they are sugar free - Bonus!
These dairy free biscuits are so easy to make, 10 minutes prep time and 15 minutes in the oven, that's it!
165g Almond flour
25g Coconut flour
1 Teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon of vanilla essence
3 Heaped tablespoons of honey
20g Flaked almonds
1. Preheat oven to 170 Celsius
2. Mix the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl
3. Add honey and vanilla essence the stir to combine
4. Fold in the flaked almonds
5. Shape the dough into round balls then place onto baking tray and press slightly to flatten into round biscuit shapes
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden
7. Remove from oven, let them cool and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these biscuits as much as we did, let me know by commenting below or posting on our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards